"No estate is too small or large for us to work with you."
Brad Peele Estate Sales and Liquidation Services - 727 252-6271
We are a family owned business that has been providing estate liquidation services in the Southeast for over 20 years.
Brad Peele is a certified appraiser through the CAGA Guild and does appraisals for antiques, art, business, bankruptcy, and divorce, having conducted hundreds of Estate Sales through out Tampa including St. Petersburg, Sarasota, Clearwater, Winter Haven, Bradenton, Orlando and the Bay Area Beaches.
Before you do anything, we encourage you not to throw anything away. Estate sales are our arena. We can find and sell that rusty old coffee tin in the garage for $1,000.
Why Brad Peele?
Everyone at some point will, unfortunately
find themselves in a situation that involves closing or cleaning out a home.
You may be downsizing, moving out of state, or liquidating an estate of a
family member. This is the time when you
need our 20 years of professional estate sale services. Our expertise and
skill at liquidating an estate is vast, professional, and reliable as
our client reviews indicate. We pride ourselves at working from start
to finish to maximize your revenue;
our staff will organize, setup, inspect, clean, and inventory your items, all
in a hassle free and compassionate manner. We will at all times maintain and
respect your privacy, and honor all of your request to make the estate
liquidation process as easy a transition as possible.
How does it work?
After signing a contract, the only thing you have to do is take what you wish to keep and walk away. We do the rest. We organize, price, market, sell, and leave your space broom clean.
What are your fees?
Our fees are structured entirely on a commission basis. You only pay us for items we sell. Period.
How long does it take?
sales take a 5-7 days to arrange, 2-3 days of selling and 3 days to leave the
area broom clean.
How is payment made?
At the end of the sale, payment is immediate and includes an accounting of all items. We do not hold YOUR money.
Our estate sale staff
Our staff has been with us for a long time and each and everyone of them totally understands the needs of each of our clients. We have experts on call if there is a question that we cannot answer.
Do you offer other services?
Yes, if needed, we offer eBay sales, auction referrals and donation slips for tax purposes.
How do we get started?
We offer a free walk through, discussion of your estate liquidation needs and give you a written estimate. Or you can visit our store front and warehouse. Either way, we are pleased you want to work with us.
|Sign up to subscribe to our
Estate Sales and Events Newsletter.
Just enter your email:
On-Site Tag Sale Services Include:
- Complimentary consultation and appraisal
- Staging and pricing of contents
- Staff throughout for sales assistance and supervision
- Advertising via newspaper, internet and established dealer following
Additional Services Include:
What kind of items can you sell?
- Coordinate dealer bids on clean out
- Oversee clean out
- Post-sale auction, if necessary
- Property Management
We sell EVERYHTING. Estate sale items typical include but are not limited to the following:
- Antique furniture, sculpture, art
- Fine and rare books, every day books, magazines
- Better art and jewelry, costume jewlery, silver, gold
- Antique toys, retro and modern collectibles
- Vintage items, linens, clothing, kitchenwares, housewares
- Sporting items, sewing items, office equipment, garage items
- Home furnishings, appliances, televisions, stereos, computers, garden tools, plants
- Hand tools, machine tools, construction equipment, and materials.
- Cars, trucks, boats, motorcycles, airplanes and yachts
Are you bonded and insured?
Yes. We are bonded and insured. We were the first in our industry to carry EVENT INSURANCE which most other liquidators do not.
To get started, call
(727) 252-6271 or email us your questions.
Estate Sales by Brad Peele
©2014 All rights reserved
Saint Petersburg, Florida